- Product Info
Regal 1700 Slipper Bath
The Regal 1700 slipper bath exudes cool, luxury and style. With a retro design harking back to an era when only the rich and privileged could afford to bathe indoors this bath features a classic design married with the very latest technical innovations to create a sumptuous and decadent bathing experience. The raised back gives wonderful support for the shoulders and back meaning indulging in a warm, relaxing bath after a hard days work will be a truly satisfying experience. The bath is constructed from dual layer acrylic to create great strength and excellent thermal properties. The bath base is a bonded resin compound to retain heat for longer and also add strength and durability. The bath is a hard-wearing acrylic that will last and last and is also incredibly easy to keep clean while remaining warm to the touch. And at these terrific prices, it's the sort of luxury that anyone can afford.
- Complete with chrome feet
- Length: 1700mm
- Width: 730mm
- Depth: 780mm
- Made two 4-6mm thick pieces of high grade acrylic
- Reinforced and bonded together using a cast stone mix and fibre glassed to create a storng and rigid bath.
- Chrome Plated Metal ball and claw feet included
- Excellent thermal properties
- No tap holes, your installer can easily drill these to suit your needs
- Regal 1700 Slipper Bath Review by V Nagy
The only slight thing about the bath is you have to run the pipes for the taps and plug to it which look a bit messy. Can't be helped, but it does make the room look fussier. (Posted on 03/06/2013)